How do you request a private table at dinner on the Wish?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, never cruised before-3 adults going on the wish next summer. For the dinners, are we going to sit with other families? Can we request to have our own table; how do we go about doing that? Thanks !

Yes, it can be done. Call DCL (or your TA) and ask that they add a note to your reservation requesting a table with just your group. They’ll tell you that there is no guarantee but so far my requests have been granted. You’ll find out on board. I always go to the dining requests location once I get on the ship to double check. Good luck!

If you don’t wanna call you can always email customer service and make the request. It takes a few days to get a response. But I’ve never had a problem having our own table. We always do 2nd seating though. Not sure how easy it is with main dining. Good luck!

We asked our TA to request a private table for our family. We asked kind of last minute but our request was granted. This was out third cruise and I don’t think I could go back to sharing a table again. We loved having that dining time to reconnect with everyone and find out what everyone did that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter