How Do You Spend Check-Out Day?

I hit Target and Walmart on departure day :o
I am from Germany, so that is the day I buy all the delicious things I can only get in America, haha :teeth:

we usually take a late flight out so we have a big breakfast somewhere, and usually head to MK for one last time

I’m one of those folks who just has to get going. The last day makes me sad so I can’t hang around. I leave before noon so check out is all about getting owners lockers picked up, checking in, etc.

wake up, pack up, eat breakfast and hit the road. Hitting a park the last day is like a depressing countdown.

I'm in awe of all of you who visit the parks on your last day, I don't think I could ever do that. I'm way too nervous and wouldn't be able to enjoy any of it. We've got an international flight to catch. Last time we went we had a DCL cruise right after but if we haven't got a cruise following the trip I'd want to book an early flight and get to the airport ASAP ant get it over with.

Does housekeeping really start knocking at 7am? Do they still do that if you request a late checkout?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter