How do *you* stop stress?

That_Australian_Kid

<marquee><font color=darkorchid>Frankly, my dear,
hey chums
Lately it feels like im being pulled every which way by my different subjects at school and all my co-curriculars ie band, choir, bass lessons, chinese, dance, horseriding etcc

Seriously stressful! (and the fact its monday is the icing on the cake)

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas how to stop the stress?!

Were all pretty relaxed peeps here at dis [:

x
thanks in advance

ps long time no post :goodvibes

Listen to music you like and deep breaths...its what got me through a lot of things.

Hanging out on the DISboards is always fun :goodvibes: Listening to music, running laps around the house [exercise is great for stress!], watch videos on YouTube, or read a good book. :thumbsup2

I scream a few times into a pillow to get rid of the stress.
Then i usually lay down on my bed and listen to calm soothing music like soundtrack scores or Disney music. My mom knows when i get stressed so she usually does everything for me :guilty: i feel bad but she tells me she likes doing it :rotfl:

What is stressing you out? Is it that you have a lot of stuff to do? If thats it, try making a to-do list. That lets you see everything you have to do, and when its done you can mark it off. Also, try using a calendar to plan stuff. Like write down when you have a test. That way you can look at it, and see exactly how long you have to study/plan to do everything. I'm always less stressed out when I write everything down and can see it. That way I stop catastrophising it in my head.

Usually spending time with my boyfriend or my friends does wonders for me! =]

But, if I'm not feeling well or just can't see my friends or something, I like to drink hot tea and take a warm shower or meditate.

Running on the treadmill. After a while, you'll get too tired to worry about things anymore.

Exercise, especially running. It makes me focus and releases tension.
Also music, and back rubs.. =)

if its school work that is getting me stressed out i take a 30 min. break. I turn off my computer and i go outside and read a book, or listen to music or do something to help me focus on something else for a while to give my brain a rest from everything else.
i also listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Glenn Miller and instrumenstal music to help me relax.
taking a nap can help as well

When I get stressed out I try to make some time for me to do what I want. I take a break, whether it's reading, listening to music, going on the internet, or watching a movie, I just step back from life and try to relax.

It depends on what I'm stressed out about.

Lately though, I've just been listening to music or sleeping.
Listening to music and running could definitely help!

get lots of rest, and plan a day of fun for yourself with friends of family. Maybe getting away for the weekend would be a nice escape from things just to get your mid off of things. I compleyelt know how you feel!! Hoope this helps!!;)

Just take one day at a time because sometimes looking too far ahead can be overwhelming and stressful. Remind yourself of all the great things in your life and try helping someone else. Making other people feel better can make you feel better too! :)

Listening to music helps me.
Also if it has to do with homework or something, I usually take a break from it for a bit to clear my head.

When I'm stressed, I always listen to zen music and do yoga.
It makes me feel a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter