How does booking day by day work.

mamaprincess

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of an Add-on at AKV and wondering how to guarantee the rest of my week at the 7 mos window. Heaven forbid I get to the 7 mos window and the rest of my week is not available. Thanks in advance for any help in understanding how this works.

it won't help you to do day by day unless you have the points. so if you only have half what you need then get the days that you know will be in demand and hope that a 7month you can get the rest.

Day-by-day is good for trying to get BWV standard view and BW view. VWL in Dec. BCV or BWV during food/wine festavial. and probably the AKV club view.

at 11 months time you do the reservations each and every day. for the 24th of Dec - you would reserve in on the 25th of Jan, etc.

now some people do it at the 7 month time too - but I always ask the MS if this is necessary. they do know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter