HOw does the DDp work?

fancythemouse

You're going down like sweet muffins!
I understand the snacks, CS, and TS stuff but I was wondering if someone could walk me through the process of how it all works out when you go to a restaurant/ how it is paid and all of that.

It's no different than any other trip you make when you pay OOP. You get a bill with the full amount and you give them your DDP card, which they scan just like a credit card. You then sign a copy of the bill (this time with 18% tip added to the total) and a grand total owed at the bottom of $0.00

we went last week and had to show them our card first.They told us if there were any restrictions, We then placed our order. When we were finished they asked for our card and then brought back a bill with a dollar amount and a bill with a zero dollar amount. We signed the restaurants copy and they gave us back our card. Our copy of the bill told how many TS meals were left

I called today to make an ADR for Akershus and they asked for a CC# saying if we didn't make it to our ADR or cancel within 48 hours of it, there would be a charge to the CC. I know not all restaurants do that but why this one? Is it because its a character dining? :confused3

please name some TS places @ Epcot that dont need CC#. Thanks! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter