How does Tony’s parade lunch work?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I got an 1130 reservation so do we come back before three then to get our parade viewing spot or do they give us a pass?

We did this on Christmas Day and they gave us our passes at the end of our meal. We shopped some after lunch and walked around a little bit but were back at the viewing spot by 2:15 or so because the park was so busy that day. It's a great place to watch the parade from.

They give you the pass during the meal (if the server happens to forget, remind them when you pay the check).

Then, you come back at 3 for the parade. No reason to get there any earlier. There's TONS of room for all who get the package.

We did this on Christmas Day and they gave us our passes at the end of our meal. We shopped some after lunch and walked around a little bit but were back at the viewing spot by 2:15 or so because the park was so busy that day. It's a great place to watch the parade from.
This is our plan for Christmas this year.

Also got our tickets with the bill on Dec 30th for the NYE parade. Viewing area alone is worth the dining pkg price imo.

My reservation was not until 4pm. I went to the podium to pick up our passes prior to the meal.

We did this in 2017. The viewing area is in front of the flag pole facing the castle. It was a great experience!

It is pretty great. The only thing I didn’t like: people snuck into the reserved area and didn’t get kicked out. I heard them joking about their “tickets”. I don’t usually get too worked up about these things, but I have to admit I did with this one.

ESPecially as much as you pay for the meal I’d be angry too. Isn’t there anyone there to enforce it?

It is pretty great. The only thing I didn’t like: people snuck into the reserved area and didn’t get kicked out. I heard them joking about their “tickets”. I don’t usually get too worked up about these things, but I have to admit I did with this one.
ESPecially as much as you pay for the meal I’d be angry too. Isn’t there anyone there to enforce it?
I just did the package in April and there was a CM at the entrance to the roped off area collecting tickets. A few minutes before the parade starts they do take the ropes down, but the area still stayed very empty throughout the parade.

I just did the package in April and there was a CM at the entrance to the roped off area collecting tickets. A few minutes before the parade starts they do take the ropes down, but the area still stayed very empty throughout the parade.
It was a pretty crowded area for us. The CM took the tickets from people right by the ropes, but didn’t bother with anyone further back. Then some of these renegades’ children snuck right up to the rope.

It was a pretty crowded area for us. The CM took the tickets from people right by the ropes, but didn’t bother with anyone further back. Then some of these renegades’ children snuck right up to the rope.
That would annoy me for sure! I don’t mind paying extra for perks but for the price I expect them to enforce no entry for those who didn’t pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter