How does your city rank in the 188 most sinful

#32 seems rather high for Austin, but as long as we ranked behind Dallas for Vanity, I'm OK with it. :duck:

And now that Willie is giving up his extracurriculars, we may fall a bit further. :hippie:

95th overall

5th in Excesses and Vices:

Excesses & Vices – Total Points: 14.3
  • Share of Obese Adults: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
  • Fast-Food Establishments per Capita**: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
  • Excessive Drinking: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
    Note: This metric measures the age-adjusted prevalence of binge and heavy drinking among the adult population.
  • DUI-Related Fatalities per Capita: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
  • Share of Adult Smokers: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
  • Share of Adult Coffee Drinkers: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
    Note: This metric measures the share of adults who drank ready-to-drink coffee in the past six months.
  • Share of Population Using Marijuana: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
    Note: This metric measures the share of residents aged 12 years and older who used marijuana in the past month.
  • Retail Opioid Prescriptions Dispensed per 100 Persons: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
  • Drug Overdose Deaths: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)
    Note: This metric measures the number of deaths due to drug poisoning per 100,000 residents.
  • Debt-to-Income Ratio: Full Weight (~1.43 Points)

HAHAHA Jealousy Rank. Atlanta #1.

Anger and Hatred Rank. St. Louis. #1 Kansas City. #4. Way to go Misery!!!!

Excesses and vices rank. Wait a minute. Excessive drinking? The only time drinking is excessive is when you spill it.

With where I live now, the closest is #11 Orlando.
But my home will always be #36 Pittsburgh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter