How early can you enter the park when staying at an onsite hotel?

slinky101

DIS Veteran
hi,can anyone tell me what time you can start using the parks if you are staying onsite? we arrive quite late on 1st dec so, i was thinking of staying one night offsite and then two nights onsite, hopefully even DLH if I save my pennies :rotfl: :rotfl: but how early could we enter the parks, I have read somewhere that you can leave your luggage at the hotel and go straight into the park if you arrive before check in, or did I dream that up? :cloud9: :confused3
anyone ever done it? :wizard:

My understanding is - no earlier that the normal punter unless:

a) Your a holder of an AP

b) You've opted for a Character Breakfast

c) You've opted for a Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast

d) Your a shareholder, and you opt to visit Salon Mickey.

thanks for the quick response Iain but I don't think I was very clear what I mean is, if we book into DLH or another onsite hotel and check in isn't til 2pm or whatever time check in is, can we leave our luggage there and go into the parks and come back later to check in?

Ah..right...sorry...

I think you can....but I'm not 100% - hopefully someone will come along in a moment and confirm this.

Your park tickets are valid for day of arrival so you can enter the park as early as you like. Checking later gives you a chance to get to the parks early.
You can always check in early; as the room might be ready.

Reid

Thanks Cyrano, thats what i wanted to hear, now I need to talk DH round to one night offsite, two nights DLH, well it is christmas! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter