• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early can you make ADR's on your 180 day mark?

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
Tomorrow will be the 180 day mark until the first day of my trip! How do I get online and make all my ADR's using the "Plus 10" and how early do they allow one to make their ADR's??

I hear crazy stories about people making online adrs at like 3am. I made mine last Wed and did them online at 6am and got every single thing I wanted. Good luck.

Will Disney.com recognize my confirmation # and allow me to make ADR's for all 7 days of my trip because of the "Plus 10"?

Hey, I'll be on first thing tomorrow morning too. I went on the website today just to get comforable with it. There is a way to link your ADR's to your reservations. This will allow you to book for the entire stay.

By the way I'm from Michigan too. We live near Flushing.

Wow, how long will you be staying?? We live in Swartz Creek, but our daughter dances at MGM right next to Skips!

We will be there 8/22 thru 9/1. Nice to know on snowy days like this we have more important things like ADR's to worry about.

Usually the people (like me) that are getting up at 3 am to make our adrs live on the west coast. I was up this morning trying to get one for LeCelliers but no luck maybe another day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter