How early does City Hall open?

Jennafoo

Mouseketeer
I know that at DLP you're usually let in 15-30 minutes before the ropes drop, and Starbucks, Jolly Holiday, etc. are open.

What about City Hall?

If I wanted to pick up my DAS and birthday button and then get in line for the rope, could I do that or will I need to come back?

When they let us in, they let us in to City Hall. However, you end up far back of rope drop. And it didn't take us as long as getting a DAS because we were just getting the stroller as wheelchair sticker.

The gates will open 30-15 minutes before the opening time rope drop.
You should have enough time to get what you need since there isnt a long line, then head to the hub for rope drop

I know that at DLP you're usually let in 15-30 minutes before the ropes drop, and Starbucks, Jolly Holiday, etc. are open. What about City Hall? If I wanted to pick up my DAS and birthday button and then get in line for the rope, could I do that or will I need to come back?
I am not sure what time they open but last week when we were there we went to City Hall about 9:30 am (park opened at 9). The line was long and we waited a half hour, however there was a cast member at a podium at the top of the stairs who was helping ppl with quick things like buttons and maps.

I don't know when City Hall opens either, but I would plan on trying to get there as early as possible (hopefully you can be one of the first guests in line). I've been in the park pre-rope drop and the line for City Hall always looks long (extends to at least the end of the building).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter