How early have you been able to check into a room?

We have been twice to BCV (Oct & Jan) and will arrive again next Tuesday. I have put in that we will be at the resort by 1:30pm and both times our room was not ready until almost 5:00pm. We were checked in an I eventually went to the front desk to see what was going on and they just said housekeeping was behind. I don't have mush hope for Tuesday so we'll just have to wait. Unfortunately, Martha's Vineyard doesn't open until 4:00pm. I guess we'll just have to sit a Hurricane Hannah's.

My recent stays since reopening:
-Poly Studios in August at 4:30p. I made two requests winch were fulfilled but it may have been why it took longer.
-Yacht Club in September at 8:00am. Put 8:00am as arrival time and no room requests.
-Caribbean Beach in December 9:30am. Put 8:00am as arrival time and no room requests. We make lots of small trips throughout the year and like to enjoy the resorts as much as possible. I’m staying at CCV with split stay at Kidani this weekend. I wonder if I’ll have the same luck with DVC rooms if I don’t add requests.

I think November 2019 our Boardwalk room was ready about 1-2p. Since the pandemic, closer to around 2-3p

I got in a room at 11:30 am once pre COVID. As I recall was at AKL Jambo, hotel side. Same week did a split stay at Beach Club, also hotel side, where room not ready until after 5 pm. Management didn’t take kindly to my disapproval of that particular situation. Why should they. Was only an $800 a night room. Who do I think I am.

I got my text saying my room was ready today at 7am. We are staying in a 2br at CCV. I put 7:30am as my arrival time and made no room request.

Christmas week split stay. BCV arrival time 10:00 a.m and room was ready at 12:30. Riviera arrival time at noon (we planned a park in the morning) and room ready at 1:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter