How early in advance for ADR's??

Jerdoctor

Earning My Ears
My trip is in mid Oct, and we are just now figuring out where we wanna eat. I really don't wanna rush, and I was wondering when is the "standard" time frame to request a table?

Basically, Can I wait a month?

If you know where you want to eat the earlier the better. You can make ressies at the 180 mark. The sooner you make them the more choice you will have for the time that you want.

Jerdoctor said:
My trip is in mid Oct, and we are just now figuring out where we wanna eat. I really don't wanna rush, and I was wondering when is the "standard" time frame to request a table?

Basically, Can I wait a month?
Basically...NO!

You are already behind the curve and are likely to have some difficulty, I'd think, especially at Epcot restaurants because of F&W.

I called last week for a November trip (MUCH slower time than F&W) and had some difficulties. Nothing we couldn't work out, but things fill up pretty darn quickly with the new 180+10 ADR booking.

I'd call right away.

I am going in September. I made my ADRs over a month ago. I wanted to change a couple times yesterday and I couldn't. Everything was booked. I admit I am going durring free dining, but still, you should make your reservations asap. You can always try and change them later, but then you at least have reservations.

Get planning quick like a bunny. Others started making their reservations in April for Oct. The good places may be full on the night you want. Seems the hotspots are LeCellier, Chef Mickey's dinner, and Friday and Saturday nights. Good luck getting the ones you want.

It depends. During free DDP time, many people have already made ADRs.

You can make ADRs 180 days in advance. We did most of ours about 45 days in advance (at 180 days, I didn't even know we were doing the trip!). We got everything we wanted, most at good times. After we arrived, we made a few changes as DD changed her mind about where she wanted to eat.

So...is it too late--depends on your party size. Can you want a month? NO! Make what you know now. Get something for each night now. THen if you change your mind you can always call back and change them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter