How expensive is it to get married in front of Cinderella's castle?

jgirl124

Earning My Ears
I'm curious how much it would cost to hold the ceremony in front of the Cinderella castle (not counting the reception expenses). Someone told me once it was $2 million, which seemed very steep, but not sure where to find this info online! Thanks in advance!

You can not get married in front of the castle. The wedding spot is off to the side between tomorrowland and the castle. The castle is in the background, but not the front of the castle. It is a little landing by the water. I think it is one of the old swan boat launches but I am not sure. Last time we checked that location alone was 10 grand.

Yes the swan boat landing (as noted above) is the location for MK in park wedding ceremony. A goggle search will show you some photos of the location.

The fee starts at $10,000 ceremony only package.
However the cost does include transportation. Of you and your guest down Main Street to wedding location.
Event guide to meet your guest at park entrance
Also a 3 string Quartet to play music
Sound system and mic for ceremony

You can only have a max of 50 guest ( price included seating for 50)
Only time for ceremony is 8am
The actual ceremony will not last long...as you and your guest must be out of the park...before the official park open time

Also be aware the venue hire fee is also subject to tax as well (adding another $650 to cost if 10k)

You are required to pay a deposit of the FULL venue hire fee in advance.
As its popular and not always Available -even more so around major holidays. As they use this time to install the decorations around the park.

Ooops

Forgot now that Disney has removed the outside photo/video vendor restriction.
I'm assuming you could now hire your own (not Disney) photo and video people.

I don't think they allow you to take photos after your MK ceremony. From what I have been told they get in you and out pretty fast. So they can open the park.
In addition, they push their bridal Portrait sessions for this at an additional charge

Maybe someone could confirm this?

Usually you can get bridal portraits around the castle/Fantasyland before the ceremony if you do this package.

The wedding in these photos took place in '07. I found it back when I was first making plans for our VR. It is definitely IN the park, behind the castle and the bride walked up Main Street in her dress! *swoon* I can't imagine the cost of this nor how they managed to be able to do it but it is breathtaking. There was a video of it as well that I will try to find again too.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...7BZO30QGL3YDwBg&sqi=2&ved=0CEQQ9QEwAg&dur=921

I am sure if you are willing to pay anything you can do almost anything you like for your wedding ceremony. So that 2 million may not be far off from the right price, lol

jgirl124 said:
I'm curious how much it would cost to hold the ceremony in front of the Cinderella castle (not counting the reception expenses). Someone told me once it was $2 million, which seemed very steep, but not sure where to find this info online! Thanks in advance!

while looking into our vr at Disneland one of the sites offered was RIGHT in front of the castle (i think its sleeping beautys) the cost was 65000 just for the site nothing else included. This was last year. Beverly Hills Photography had a great video and pics of it. The party was taken down main St in the double bus. And the chairs were set up and decorated with flowers. The bride arrived in the cairage. It was beautiful ! Dis Ca tho most of the brides on here are about Disney World.

This actually sounds fairly reasonable for what it is and where it is. I just never understood why people would spend really anything for a ten minute legal service, but that's me and I wish anyone getting married the very best. I had rather (and did) have a rocking honeymoon. NOW...renting Cinderella's room in the castle for the post-nuptials...THERE is a good expenditure! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter