• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far are you away from Magic Kingdom?

We live in South Florida about a mile from the beach.. I felt the same way. Location , location, location.
I'm not sure how I would feel about living in central Fl.
We love it in central Florida but it has nothing to do with Disney. Like you said, 6 hours to just about anywhere in the state. The big draw for us is we have an RV and our neighborhood was designed for the purpose. We have a garage for our Rv. Some people have ports, some just a pad. Regardless, it's nice to be able to walk out of the kitchen, get in the RV and go. No, we aren't retired and yes, this our home. We aren't snowbirds.

Last edited:

1,184 miles, 17.5 hour drive, 37 hours of busses, or a 380 hour walk.

1250 miles on the nose according to google maps. A very enjoyable 407 hour walk lol

1057 miles :( maps says 15.5 hours but I usually get there in 14
It's always faster there!!! Its that dreadful return home.... usually the kids are tired and cranky and my DH has now become concerned on what we spend on drinks at gas stations and fast food restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter