How far are you traveling for Thanksgiving?

850 miles from Florida to Nags Head. We are renting a house for a week with my sister’s family and my parents who are all from Maryland.

I am the host, so no traveling for me. My sister and BIL will be driving about 90 miles so we can eat together.

Hosting this year, and very much looking forward to it. So, no significant travel for me short of popping up to PHL to pick my folks up who are flying up from FL.

Last year I hosted Thanksgiving. This year my brother and sister-in-law are hosting so we will be driving will be driving from Raleigh to Southport, about 3 hours.

650 miles. Minneapolis ➡️ Wichita. We are flying this year, which is atypical — looking forward to a 90 minute flight as opposed to a 9-10 hour drive.

Didn’t travel at all for the Canadian one.
Our Thanksgiving was 4 weeks ago and we did travel. My brother flew to Calgary from Kelowna, BC (about 400 miles) and then rode with us to our sister’s house in our northern Alberta hometown (500 miles each way). That'll be the last time though - we’re in the process of moving her to Calgay as I type so unless we take a vacation, our days of travelling for the holidays are over.

Just got back from a week and a half trip to Florida for Disney, going to the Meetup at Universal that will be for 4 days, happy to be staying in the Indy area for Thanksgiving. Aiming to eat my weight in turkey though it's so low cal I would still somehow lose weight from doing so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter