How far do you currently live away from the place you were born?

Currently, just 31 miles...according to google maps. And right now it doesn't feel nearly far enough away. We lived out west and down south earlier in our marriage, but we've been here for nearly 15 years. Love the town we live in....but also itching for a big change. Hoping that can happen within the next 3-4 years.

About an hour and a half. All I have is a couple of friends still there so I doesn't really matter if I'm close or far. I see them regularly for girls weekends. It is fun going back every once in awhile though. It has grown so much. Glad I'm not still there!

I always think in drive-time, too! I've heard it's a New England habit, but don't know that it's true. SO... I live not quite four hours from where I was born, or about 250 miles (I knew the timing, had to look up the distance)!

If you'd asked me last year, I would have said 10 miles.
Today, it's 1025 miles. But I'm that much closer to the House of Mouse.

I always think in drive-time, too! I've heard it's a New England habit, but don't know that it's true. SO... I live not quite four hours from where I was born, or about 250 miles (I knew the timing, had to look up the distance)!

Yup, I had to look up the mileage as well, because as a New Englander, I know sometimes you can't get theya from heya.

about 100 miles
I never lived in the town I was born in. My dad was graduating from UWMadison, my mom was having me. Hospital stay of 4 or 5 days and went from hospital to car ride back to their hometown where I've lived in or close to most of my 60 years

Man, I never think in miles :) Always in time :) Raised in Texas. And definitely, you CANNOT tell me to go north and turn left in 2.6 miles. Just tell me to go to the Walmart and then turn left at the tire shop and what you are looking for is in the shopping center with the HEB between the Dollar Tree and the Shoe Carnival :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter