How Far Do You Live From Where You Were Born?

71 miles. I checked it on Google Maps. I still live in the same state, just moved from the small town I was born in to a bigger city.

9.8 miles. I know this because I just answered this same question on Facebook this morning 🤣

2,924.8 (I googled). Born and raised in Southern CA, have lived in the Boston area for over 20 years. It's my home now.

About 25 miles away from where I was born but only 5 miles away from my childhood home.

Right now about 8 miles. Was born in Philadelphia & have lived in the Camden County Jersey suburbs my whole life. So was never more than 18 miles away.

Live in Burlington County, the company I work for is in Camden county. When we moved from north Jersey, moved to Camden county.

I was wondering if you decided to move to Delaware. Welcome!

We did. We are excited for our next adventure. It’s new construction, so not sure when we will be there. We our out of this house this week. We will be in Kent county. The layout of the house is exactly what we are looking for.
Thanks!

185 miles, born in eastern part of Kentucky and now reside in the central part of the state. DH however lives .3 miles from where he grew up.... we are five houses down the street from his childhood home... most days that is okay *laughs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter