How far do you live from your nearest by family?

Well, DS still lives at home here and my sister moved in with us so that’s close. :teeth: Our other brother is about 600 miles away in another province. DH’s siblings are both within 50 miles - not that it matters (we are not close). DH’s daughters are grown with families of their own; one is 200 miles away and the other is on the opposite side of the country, 4 hours by plane. All my extended family still live in my hometown - 500 miles from here.

Not counting my husband and kids who live with me, Googles say 25 km or 15 miles to my brother/ SiILs.

We are 5 houses down from my inlaws, it's about 1/4 of a mile in distance or a 1 minute car ride. We are 3.5 hours from my parents.

Seven minute drive to my parents house, about six to my daughters house, 15 minutes from my sister, about 20 minutes from one brother, and a 2 1/2 hour flight to the other brother.

After our home was destroyed in a fire three weeks ago we've move in with our daughter. But we have purchased a home about a half block away from her that needs extensive renovations so I guess we'll be here a few months. My parents live one house over from the one we bought as well. Until the fire we lived less than 10 miles away though so we've always been pretty close to our daughter and my parents (hubby's parents are only about 15 miles away).

One brother lives down the street from me, 3 other siblings live within 5-10 minutes, 1 about 15 minutes and 1 about a 30 minutes. All but 1 of the nieces and nephews live in the metro area.

My brother is the closest at about 1,200 miles. My husband has a lot of family in this area with his one brother being the closest a few miles from us but we haven’t seen them in years.

About 20 minute 12 miles drive to my Mom. Probably have 30 family members within a 1 hour drive or less.

Two DD’s in high school still at home. College DD is about 140 miles away. My dad is about 10 min, one sister about 10 min, another sister about 8 min and another sister is about 20-30 depending on traffic. DH’s sister is less than a mile away and his parents were about 2 min when they were alive.

The family I like are all a 3 hour drive away. I have some family 20 and 45 minutes away, but I try not to think about that. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter