How far in advance do they post the park schedule?

I thought it was in the neighborhood of six months in advance, but that there can be changes as you get closer to your trip date.

Disney usually posts preliminary park hours roughly 6 months out, but they will frequently make changes as the actual date gets closer. The EMH schedule is fairly set, but they can change from time to time particularly at Magic Kingdom due to MNSSHP and MVMCP.

If you take a look at the EMH schedule for this week, you will likely see something similar during your trip.

We are a little less than a year away, but we are meeting some family members there for part of the trip. They don't go very often, and they prefer we help them with fast pass selections (in addition to our own).

I know it's early to think about, but I was hoping to have everyone's plans written up before the 180 dining and 60 day fast pass mark.

Thank you for letting me know that I can tentatively plan on the EMH schedule looking similar. That helps a bunch.

As others have said, they post preliminary hours about 6 months out. However our last 2 trips, the park hours continually changed over the last 2 months and even up to a week before.
EMH have changed for parks that have big crowds - AK when Pandora opened, and HS has EMH daily with TSL opened.
Keep watching. i also subscribe to Touring Plans and get updates from them as to changes in park hours and EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter