• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance do you start packing?

PMart

DIS Veteran
I know I still have 18 days to go but I feel if I don't start getting things together now for our trip I will be stuck at the last minute doing laundry etc. I have a 10 month old and an almost 4 year old to pack for as well as myself and my DH. I am just wondering when do you start packing for your trips?

We are leaving the 30th and I have Martin Luther King Jr. day off so, I am starting to pack on my day off. My kids are 15 and 16 so I pretty much leave their packing to them as long as the clothes are clean. 29 days for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

We live in New England and our weather is cold right now. I packed all my summer clothes when i was to put them away for the winter. I will wash them again before we leave but i don't have to go thought all my clothes to find them. I bought everyone stuff for disney in our stockings for christmas. Shampoo, mouth wash, new tooth brushes, tooth paste, you name it i bought it and that is put away too. I thought we didn't need anything for christmas so let me do that. Now i am getting board and i am searching the boards and looking at other places to stay. I am driving everyone nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter