• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far out can you make reservations for a Character Breakfast?

Thinking

Mouseketeer
We're planning on visiting in late Sept. and its a little unclear to me on how far in advance we can reserve a Character Breakfast, such as the Mickey one at the Contemporary.

Is there a specific number to call.

We are not staying at a Disney resort, in case that matters.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chef Mickeys is at the Contemporary, so you can call 120 days out, for MK breakfasts (like Cinderella's Castle) you can only call 60 days out.

there is a calculator which will tell you when you can call for which meal, on this website
http://pscalculator.net/

Bev

Thanks for the link to the calculator, Bev! I keep forgetting about that and it sure makes things easy!:p

Ok, I guess some of the character meals fill up faster then others. And, I have read several times about calling a specfic number of days in advance. But, last week I called and Made PS for Chef Mickey at the Contemporary for March 21st,2002. There was no problem getting reservations for that morning. Now maybe because I wasnt picky on the time. That is going to be a "free" day for us seeing that my parents will be driving up from Ft Lauderdale to spend time with us and they do not want to go to the parks. So ,I thought that would be a cute idea to share a little "Disney" withthem without going into the parks. We were offered 7:30am or 11am(7:30 was a little too early seeing we are not staying at a Disney resort). I picked 11am to give us plenty of time to get over there and maybe just walk around the hotel and look at stuff.So I guess calling ahead of time is a great idea if you want a specific time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter