How fast does wine and dine challenge sell out?

Tooth Fairy

DIS Veteran
My niece is thinking of doing this...does she need to sign up opening day? I noticed the price increases in Sept, this tends to make you think it does not sell out quickly... IDK no experience. we are newbies to runDisney. Thanks

If she’s really set on doing it, she should sign up right away. Even if it doesn’t sell out right away, it’s much less stressful to know that you have your spot locked in and you can move on to the fun parts of planning.

Don’t read anything into the price increase dates, it means nothing in terms of when races sell out and they have that price structure for a lot of races that sell out very quickly. I think it's just meant to nudge people to sign up earlier.

My word of advice on this is that you should not put off signing up when you eventually decide if you want to do this. If you're thinking about waiting until before the price increases in September, it's a big risk.

I expect the challenge to sell out on registration day but possibly open and close a few times after. I'm really not sure what we will see going into the fall and early 2022 with races. On the one hand I think there is a lot of pent up demand for destination races and people that weren't comfortable traveling to race in 2021 and early 2022 will be by fall. On the other running was on a down swing leading up to the pandemic and the resurgence may be only temporary.

I would recommend anyone that really wants to do the race puts a 2 hour meeting on their calendar at 10:00 that day and tries to register.

Could go many ways Afterall the springtime surprise 5K sold out in less than 20 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter