How fast will Princess Half sell out?

mikamah

DIS Veteran
It's been too long since I've been here! Planning on doing the princess half next year, and it seems that all the Disney races are selling out so quickly. Any guesses on how fast the princess half will sell out? It seemed to me the W&D registration just opened and then it was sold out. I'm guessing the Glass Slipper challenge will go quickly.

I plan to register as early as possible, but want to encourage my brother to also, but he is still on the fence as to whether he will do it or not.

Total guess- but I think the Glass Slipper Challenge will sell out FAST. Max 2 days after general public opens, but could even be Dumbo fast. So if that's your interest, I'd be ready to sign up on june 11. (or sooner if AP or VISA or DVC)

PHM- its sold out in the past 3 years in Nov, Dec, and Feb (if I remember correctly)

I also think it will be much sooner than that. Maybe Sept? This is from looking at W&D and the WDW half selling out way sooner than they have in the past. So it's going to go quickly, but I don't think same week sell out or anything. It's a pretty big race!

Agree with PP. I think GSC will sell out fast. Definitely by the end of the first week of open registration. I think the theme of the 10k is kind of blah so not sure there's as much of a demand as the January Minnie 10k. The WDW January 1/2 sold pretty quick but still took more than a month.

Yes, I do believe the PHM sold out by Christmas this past year. I suspect the Glass Slipper Challenge will sell out super quick ( regardless of what the theme is). If you or he wants to run the PHM but not the 10K I think you will be safe to wait a while, but I would definitely sign up by Sept/Oct. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter