How Good is d-luxe burger?

So I just ate at D-luxe burger last weekend with this thread in mind. Some of the best fries I've ever had, but the burgers are while really juicy are still largely flavorless except for a hint of beef flavor and completely depend on the toppings you get on the burger. It seems like they have zero seasoning on the meat, and they missed a huge opportunity here to deliver a truly amazing burger just by adding some salt and pepper.

Also the line on Friday night is murder especially when they're not accepting mobile orders. Probably stood in line for 30 minutes because for some reason it takes 3 minutes at least for people to place their orders. Plenty of seating though.

It was good. I would go again. I didn't think it was amazing - but good

We like it too, but there are so many burgers around WDW. We will eat there in a pinch, but prefer the variety Disney Springs offers elsewhere. Food is good though!

DD 18 LOVED it. Said she wished it were in a park since we don't go to Springs often. I thought it was good but find the options too plentiful to want a burger and fries for a meal.

I would love to sample the food here because I love hamburgers. I have read some mixed reviews on this and I'm just looking for some opinions on it. Also has anybody tried the El Diablo Burger? It has peaked my interest.
Been several times....FANTASTIC burger....give it a try! It's all ala carte...and the tip is they give you a lot of fries....and refills on soda are there....so for 4....ya only need 2 fries and 2 cokes!

I would love to sample the food here because I love hamburgers. I have read some mixed reviews on this and I'm just looking for some opinions on it. Also has anybody tried the El Diablo Burger? It has peaked my interest.
The burgers are fantastic. We aren't burger lovers really, but we loved the burgers there. We've tried several flavors, though not the Diablo (I assume it will be very spicy hot.) Indoors with AC and unlimited refills of pop. Our favorite Disney Springs's restaurant!

My 14 yr old loved it. He made us go there twice during our week’s vacation. He said it’s his favorite burger in Disney. I enjoyed all the sauces for the fries. The garlic one was really good.

My family loves it as the burgers are better than what's in the parks, IMO. The fries are pretty good, and I too load up on all of the different sauces for dipping. I also give a bonus for this place for the refillable drinks. Back in there summer that was priceless.

And like most Disney dining places, they do very well with handling special dietary needs. My DD14 has Celiac Disease and needs to be gluten free. One of the chefs always comes to the front and talks directly to her about using gluten free buns and not cross-contaminating during preparation. The fries are cooked separately in their own oil, so no problems there. For peace of mind like that it is worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter