How hard/crazy is it to get an uber or lyft from Ttc after Mnsshp?

How backed up is rideshare at the Ttc after the Halloween Party? Thought about just walking over to Contemporary and taking one from there if that is still possible. Thanks for any advice.

I'd like to know too, my daughter and her boyfriend are going tonight and staying at Cabana Bay. I was telling them to possibly take any hotel bus and go back to their hotel from there. ;)

Yeah, I know they are really strict now about dropping off at contemporary or Polynesian (must have dinner reservation) but I did not know how strict they are picking up at hotel.

I walked to the contemporary after the 8/16 party this year. I probably had to wait 10 mins for a ride, there were a few others doing the same thing. I didn't try the TTC obviously. There is no way for them to police who is getting picked up there, I have never seen an issue with it.

I had a lunch ADR at the GFC before the party, the guard did not ask to scan my magic band, which surprised me.

I'd like to know too, my daughter and her boyfriend are going tonight and staying at Cabana Bay. I was telling them to possibly take any hotel bus and go back to their hotel from there. ;)
There is no problem being picked up at any resort by ride share, taxi, etc. It is getting dropped off at them that is problematic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter