How hard to get a sci-fi dinner theater same day reservation

Is your trip before or after SWGE opens? If it is before, as everyone has said, keep checking. ADRs or picked up and dropped constantly. If it is after SWGE opens, that could be a whole different beast that no past experiences will be able to dictate.

Is your trip before or after SWGE opens? If it is before, as everyone has said, keep checking. ADRs or picked up and dropped constantly. If it is after SWGE opens, that could be a whole different beast that no past experiences will be able to dictate.
Before my hollywood studios day is Friday may 10th

I was able to get a reservation the day before. It was a pretty cool experience!
Waiting for my table, non stop people asking for walk -in's. Pretty crazy. Happy I was able to get a reservation.

I thought the food here was great! A bit heavy for the August heat and humidity, but very fresh and good quality. The prime rib sandwich I had was one of the best things I ate last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter