• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How has Covid POSITIVELY affected your lives?

Just for fun...,

why do the doombuggys turn backwards out of the attic scene?

there IS a correct answer.

DONT GOOGLE!

Being able to order alcohol with my take out orders have been pretty awesome. I know it won't last forever but it's been pretty nice. Was able to order a six pack with our pizza last night!

I can’t hold it in!

leota committed suicide by jumping out of the attic. She fell backside first. This is our way of experiencing the death on the way to the graveyard
See, I thought YOU died, and that's how the ghosts are able to recognize you now...

It’s been really nice having my husband home all the time, even if he’s still working 40+ hours a week, I like having him around. So do the dogs.

I’m glad this pushed me to check out some local farms nearby.

I have time to clean my house.

We eat meals together every day.

We play board games, cards or do puzzles. My kids are 23, 21,16 so it’s a big deal because they usually never are home.

Long walks as a family.

DH is teaching the kids things like changing snow tires and I’m teaching them basic cooking.

I only leave the house for grocery shopping but traffic has been amazing.

I make cakes on the side and I have lots of time to practice more advanced piping.

Go to bed and wake up whenever I want.

I hate my job and I’m not having anxiety everyday and my sleep has improved. No more headaches or chest pain.

Honestly I could probably think of 20 more things but I’ll stop here.

Bad Bad timing! Last week I had $1500 worth of work done on my Disney sleeve (tattoo that covers your entire arm). I then learned that i would be taking the rest of my semester's classes online.

So, now, I'm at home with very little to do and sit by the pool with my wife (I can't go in) wearing a long sleeve shirt (can't have any sun).

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the 45 minute drive to campus (though I have to admit that school just got a lot easier... for a Ph.D. program!)

I thought of another: my 14 year olds are hanging out together and seem to be enjoying it.

I'm now on an alternative work schedule. I am subject to recall but for now, I'm off for a few days and then will be doing 5 on / 10 off. So, I'm going to be finding a lot of things to do around the house like organizing.

And I have played a lot of Clue. Like, so much Clue. Like...can we please find a different game?

Nope. Nada. We're retired, stuck at home with no movie theaters, restaurants, gym, church to go out to. Only impacts have been negative. Oh, and the stock market tanking is bad too.
You can:
Go out for a walk.
Buy and stream movies that haven’t even been in the theatre yet with the added benefit of not missing anything if you have to pee.
Order in, some places are even delivering beverages if that’s your thing.
Work out at home. You might even find a new program you like on YouTube
Stream Services. Even if your particular church doesn’t have them, dollars to donuts your denomination does.

Quality time with our daughter

more reading

cleaning a closet or set of drawers every day.

cooking every night...because I’m definitely into making reservations rather than doing my own dinner

actually cleaning toilets and dusting and changing beds because my cleaning lady can’t come

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter