how hot, silverclicks bar both down?

eeyorerulz

Mouseketeer
I ahve tried two servers to get the silverclicks bar up for 3 hours, and howhot appears down......

I've tried Howhot several times this morning and can't get in either. Maybe it has something to do with Visit and Earn. Isn't it supposed to come back today?
Ginny

I just did the Disney Awards program & the only search box left to search is Go To. There is a note that Lycos has ceased its affiliate program. If I remember correctly all the searches on howhot were thru Lycos, so they might be down quite awhile. Hopefully not down & out for good!

I just tried howhot and it says that the site is down for maintenance and sorry for any inconvience. No date listed as to when it will be back up.:(

I just checked the howhot. com site again. It says it will be back up and running after 5pm EST today. :)
Ginny

How Hot is back up!

I just finished. Even has site visits, and you can do them all.

I finished with 56 new points!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter