How hot will it be in Western Caribbean end of Memorial Day weekend/week?

digitalmom

Mouseketeer
Anyone out there who was on the end of May western caribbean cruises last year or anyone who has done western caribbean on other cruiselines the end of May? If so, how hot did it get at the different ports?

According to weather.com, the average high that time of year in Cozumel, is 86F. Probably about the same in the entire region.

Ah...... nice and toasty...... I'll have a Konk Kooler please.............

Can't tell you about the Western, but we did the Eastern cruise at the end of May last year. It was probably mid to high-80s. HTH

We did the Western during Memorial week last year. Key West & Cozumel were really HOT!!! Almost unbearably... but I don't like real hot. It was a good time of year though. No rain at all. I remember GC & CC as PERFECT weather :)

Have fun.

Thanks for the weather site link. I just checked it for our cruise in late June. Should be PERFECT, as I do like HOT weather!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter