How is a Pepsi still a thing?

You’re all wrong.
Inca Kola in the glass bottle, cold, beats all by a mile.

I’m not big on soda but coke is always number 1.

I did have a Pepsi with pizza carry out recently. Soda preference is gingerale. Sprite is tolerable. Don’t drink any other sodas besides those 4.

I agree this section should be reserved for on topic threads like how the Wrestlemania match between Ricky Steamboat and Macho Man Savage was the greatest of all time😉!!!
I would go with Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25. But Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 6 is one of my all time favorite matches. But still, Steamboat/Savage at WM3 is still a classic. Definitely the best match from my childhood.

Keeping on topic...I'm a Pepsi guy, and I'm not from the south.

I wish WDW would switch back to Pepsi. The only time I don't drink soda is when I am there. Not sure if it's the Coke brand or whatever way they are preparing it but it tastes bad to me.

Pepsi played a huge part in the development of it's a small world, at the urging of one Miss Joan "No Wire Hangers EVER!!!" Crawford. It's actually a pretty interesting story.

https://topdisneyblog.com/how-the-actress-joan-crawford-helped-to-create-its-a-small-world/

Interesting since Coke was one of the original sponsors at Disneyland. But all the Disney projects at the World’s Fair were separate from the theme parks.

As for Pepsi, at one time (perhaps still today) Coke dominated the US fountain drink sales, while Pepsi led in packaged sales. With a few exceptions (sometimes franchises get exemptions) the only major US fast food chains with Pepsi are the ones that were previously owned by Pepsi - Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut (not really fast food though).

Now Dr Pepper is odd in how it’s distributed. At least around here the packaged versions are distributed by a Pepsi bottler through a long-standing deal. I’ll find Dr Pepper at fountains that mostly serve Coke or Pepsi.

Wait, what south? Not anywhere around here. I thought it was the opposite. Only ppl I ever knew who drank Pepsi were from the Midwest (and to us we say those ppl are “from up north”).
Pepsi is huge here in its home state of North Carolina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter