How is September?

Too hot and humid for me. Not going in September again. Mid-September crowds were pretty good, though. If you can handle the heat, it's a good time to go.
Agree. Couldn’t even enjoy the lower crowds as I just wanted to leav3 the parks 5 minutes after getting there because I needed to shower again. Yuck. Nothing like sitting in a restaurant all sticky and sweaty :crazy2:

It's humid, it's hot, and it's still hurricane season. I was there during Hurricane Jeanne in September 2004.

This doesn't mean there will necessarily be a hurricane during your visit; just that it's possible.

We went in early September in 2017 and our experience was it was hot, crowed and it rained everyday. It was a different kind of crowd as well. It seemed like more locals because during the day we were used to the parks clearing out a little with people taking the mid day breaks at their hotel. This didn’t happen. The parks were crowed all day.

We went september 2014 and had a blast!
The crowds were AMAZING, the only 'not so good' thing is the temperature around 86F - 98F everyday,
which was kinda hard even for us living in a hot Brazil lol

I've been going in September every year for the last 5 years. It's hot, I mean it's really hot and I'm from Georgia so when I say it's hot I mean it. It rains, alot. I don't think I've ever been in Sept. when there wasn't some sort of rain every day. Sometimes it is a quick shower, sometimes it's a hour long gully washer, sometimes it lasts a few hours. I go for F&W, I love the little deminars at the festival center, I love the special food and wine pairing meals they have, I love the booths. I can't say if it's more crowded or less crowded since I go at least twice a year and have become sort of immune to crowds and am not ride centric so they don't matter to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter