• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how is the week before thanksgiving week?

momof4kids

Earning My Ears
We’re going November 15 -21. HOw is that week typically? I’m hoping not too crowded!

We went in 2016 about this time and it was busy but not a madhouse. Going to be there again this year same time as you, Have Fun!

It should be okay. Medium I would say. We are going for one day that week and had no trouble getting all the FPs we wanted at peak morning times at exactly 60 days, which bodes well for crowds.

EPCOT can be a bit crazy because of Food and Wine which I believe is running a week longer this year. Other than that it isn’t too bad. We’ve been going during that week for the last 6 or 7 years. It gets busier every year during that week but I don’t think it’s unbearable by any means.

Last edited:
We’ll be there from the 17-22. Can’t wait! Hoping the crowds aren’t too bad. Going to MVMCP on the 19th. Our first one!

Not too bad. Weekdays were nice, but the weekends would get busy when that week was sandwiched between Veterans Day/Jersey Week and Thanksgiving. This year might be different, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter