How is The Yakking Yeti?

Who's been there? Is it worthwhile to reserve?
OMG! I saw the thread titles and envisioned a vomiting abominable snowman!

We go to Y&Y almost every trip. The food is good. It’s not exceptional but it is good and there’s a decent variety to the menu that makes it easy for everyone to find something they will like. I love the fried green beans and the miso salmon. My husband goes for the Korean beef.

My kids love Yak & Yeti. I think it's fine but nothing special. I much prefer Tiffins.

We’ve only been once but we love any and all Asian food so we’ll most likely be back. Their chicken tikka masala was one of the better dishes. The fried wontons are good, hard to mess up anything with cream cheese and grilled pineapple.

Last edited:
The Yeti and all his Yakking is one of our favorites in AK despite what the name would imply :D We generally stick to appetizers and have never been disappointed in any of them. We've ventured to entrees a few times but have never been as happy with the exception of Korean Chicken and Waffles when they have them. The ahi tuna nachos are one of my absolute favorite things on property and shouldn't be missed. They are huge and definitely can be an entree. The cream cheese wontons are also good as others have said.

Ate there for the first time last month and loved it! I think it might be a "must do" from now on.

The family enjoyed Yak and Yeti last trip. The meal was better than expected and the smells wafting from the restaurant as we waited were divine. As and added bonus if you are a Landry's Select Club member you earn points for dining there.

I have a park reservation for Animal Kingdom (my favorite park) on my birthday. I've never been to Yak & Yeti but I've been eyeing it as the location for my birthday dinner. I'm glad to see all of the positive comments about it on this post! I tend to eat at Satuli and Flame Tree when I'm in AK because they're both great QS restaurants. I think I may give Y&Y a shot!

We love the Yak and Yeti. The menu is great plus a great atmosphere. One note: it's not a Disney ran restaurant. It's part of a restaurant group/chain. I have found that several spots on property are ran by non-Disney operations, and the food is pretty good.

Been to Yak & Yeti several times always good. And if your not adventurous the burger is one of the best.

I think Y&Y is pretty good, especially compared to some other AK places. It’s got some more adventurous items, but also some “safe” options, so plenty for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter