how large are the 'adult size' kids menu items (space 220)?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
Have a reservation for the lounge. My two kids are disney adults at 17 and 12.. but they dont each much and really only like kids food. So, I'm looking at ordering off the kids menu, recognizing it will be adult pricing.

How much bigger are the meals when paying adult pricing? Big enough to have them split one?

Thanks!

I don't see a kids menu for the lounge. If you are planning to order from the Prix Fixe menu from the main restaurant, I don't know if they will be allowed to share.

yes, i was referring to ordering (while at the lounge) from the prix fixe menu from the main restaurant

I thought the lounge allowed more flexibility? as in.. not everyone has to order something, etc. or at least i was hoping so.

I thought the lounge allowed more flexibility? as in.. not everyone has to order something, etc. or at least i was hoping so.
The lounge does allow each person to choose whether to order the prix-fixe meal or items from the lounge menu, but I can't remember reading any reports of guests being allowed to share the prix-fixe meal.

If you’re not required to order anything at the lounge, why couldn’t one kid get the prix fixe and the other not order anything and ask for a plate? At most, the server could deny the extra plate and watch the 2 kids struggle to share but I sincerely doubt that would happen. The lounge is intended to be more flexible.

I am guessing that you can split anything you want in the lounge. Since everyone is not required to buy a meal in the lounge, I don't think they are going to police you sharing it.

if you go with the prix fixe meal in the lounge, you have to buy all of it and pay the full price, but I'm not clear on whether you can buy just one and share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter