How likely for ADRs to come open?

sunb75

Mouseketeer
So, I'm new to all this and didn't get a decent time for Tusker House (8:40) or Crystal Palace (8:35) for breakfast. I would really like as early as possible, or maybe even a late...

How likely do you think it is that someone will cancel? And I'll catch it. I'm like a crazy stalker on MDE lately :rotfl2:

The pros-We have 8 park days and plan to spend probably 3 at MK so I don't think the CP ADR will be that bad. But I would really like an earlier TH one since we only plan to be at AK for one day?

Check out the ADR cancellation thread for the month you are going and just keep checking. We are doing a 10:55 Tusker house breakfast (really it will be brunch since they change to lunch at 11) wE PLANNED IT LATE SO WE COULD TRY ALL THE YUMMIES!

There are cancellations all the time, especially now that all the TS require a credit card guarantee. When plans change, most will cancel to avoid the no show penalty of $10 per person. Keep checking online frequently because it's a matter of checking just as a cancellation enters the reservation system.

You can also subscribe to the cancellation thread for the month you are going on this board.

I think, very likely. We are going at the end of May, and only decided to go in mid-March. I got all the ADRs I wanted, could book 8:05 or 8:10 ADRS for Crystal Palace pretty much every day that we are there (didn't even realized that it was difficult to get until much later), got CRT at different times, including an 8:10 breakfast and a convenient time dinner, got the Tomorrowland Desert Party, Tusker House had many various spots but we have decided not to visit AK, got BOG multiple times, etc.

At 60-70 days before my trip, there seemed to be a lot of options! Also, check at the times of any announcements. For instance, many things became available at about a 60 day mark when people started booking fastpasses. Next, many things became available when Star Wars dining options were announced. I also saw multiple BOG time slots when the lunch fastpass became available for May etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter