How long are the park hoppers from the MYW packages good?

ThePinGuy

Earning My Ears
Hi
I was looking into booking this package through expedia to get a better deal on airfare. If I were to book with 7 park hopper passes how long would they be good? We have annual passes now and I'm not sure when we will be going back to Disney. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Barb

I believe that there are two types of hopper passes. One expires 14 days after you first use it and the other never expires. I'm not sure if expedia will tell you which type they are.

Just another thought...my local AAA office sells the hoppers.

Also, I checked prices through expedia, disney, and american airlines for my last trip. American Airlines actually had the cheapest prices - by a couple hundred dollars.

I was told by Guest relations that IF you don't activate your pass, it does not expire. It only starts to expire (within 14 days) once it's been used the first time. I would think you could apply the value of your unused 7 day pass to your AP renewal next year. If you activiate your 7 day pass, then you have to purchase the "no expiration" for it to be used in the future. Hope that makes sense. At least this is what one CM that works for guest relations told me and I trust her. I plan to use my unused 1 day pass to my AP renewal in October.

BTW: If you didn't need 7 day passes because you are AP holders, why did you order them. Some in our group are AP holders, so we bought the package for 9 nights and got each a 1 day ticket....??? I'm assuming there are others in your group??? Why not switch your package to 1 day tickets and let the others take their 1 day passes to guest relations and upgrade them, that way you don't have to front as much money...JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter