How long can I procrastinate on reservations?

doubletrouble_vb

Inspired
Well..I guess I became a member back in June. Anyway MS made reservations for me at VWL for Labor Day so I'm okay there...but how long can I dawdle on plans for the rest of the year. I banked my magical beginnings points.

What I'm thinking is I might go to the White Swan Inn for the weekend around Thanksgiving, BWV in January and Hilton Head/Charleston Place around Memorial Day. All trips involving one weekend. Since I mostly know the dates should I start trying to book now (except for Hilton Head)? Or are my dates sufficiently off season that I can do it at my convenience?:rolleyes:

I am a planner type so I would say start planning. Even though January is considered a slower time at WDW, there are events that go on and I would hate for you to miss out on getting the room that you want. For example, the marathon is held in January and if you are just wanting weekends, I would say try to get your reservations as soon as possible. Of course, that is not to say you might get lucky and get what you want when you get around to it. My advise would always be plan ahead and if you plan an impromptu trip and get lucky, great!! Enjoy your points! :D

I agree. If you know you want to vacation at a certain time, go ahead and make the plans and cancel later if your plans change. The exception would be with non-DVC resorts. You would want to be pretty sure that you'd go through with the plans rather than cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter