How long did it take Dopey 2017 to sell out? Other races?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
I missed the early registration link and now I'm biting nails hoping I get in to Dopey 18 (and my daughter into half-marathon 18.) I know interest in Dopey is high this year. How long did it take for those registrations to sell out last year?

Thanks

VP

I don't think Dopey sold out in 2017. I can't remember about the half, but since it was supposed to be an anniversary year, I think it sold out within a couple of days.

I missed the early registration link and now I'm biting nails hoping I get in to Dopey 18 (and my daughter into half-marathon 18.) I know interest in Dopey is high this year. How long did it take for those registrations to sell out last year?

Thanks

VP
Dopey did not sell out in 2017.

The half sold out originally within a week or so. But then they opened registration back up for it a couple months later.

I registered for the full in late October. I thought everything was still available then, but not sure about the shorter races. I was surprised it wasn't sold out and probably signed up after the second glass of wine at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter