How long did it take for you to get your tax refund?

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
I know electronic filing is faster, but I paper filed and mailed my return March 13, and the refund was posted in my bank account March 31. I'm impressed.

I filed the first day they were accepting, I think it was January 31 or February 1, something like that. It was direct deposited into my account February 27.

One week for my federal refund and three weeks for the state refund. Filed electronically.

:rotfl2:

No refund here. We owed.
I used to hit my final tax due pretty close back when I was allowed not to use the withholding tables and have a percentage withheld. Usually within $100 either way. The withholding tables just don't reflect what my final tax will be.

I used to hit my final tax due pretty close back when I was allowed not to use the withholding tables and have a percentage withheld. Usually within $100 either way. The withholding tables just don't reflect what my final tax will be.

Same. Dh is an accountant and estimated our %withheld pretty accurately for our regular income this year.

We had cashed in some employee purchased stock dividends that accumulated for 20 years to help us cover our son's wedding last year. That and losing child credits as our kids age out into adulthood. We knew we would have a tax hit when we cashed them in .

I adjusted my fed tax withheld this year to cover dd (our last child) aging out of the credit this coming tax year. Hopefully, we are back to breaking even.

We'll mail our check when we file our standard extension on April 15th - same as we've done for the past 12 years.

We paid right after we did our taxes so the Feds got our money pretty darn fast!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter