How Long Did It Take Inspire to upload your kids PCR test?

fifthdimensiondweller

DIS Veteran
Hi all, hoping someone can help. I took my son last night to get his PCR through inspire at the Sheraton for our Friday sailing. I got the results back that he was negative almost an hour later. How long after getting the text with the result did you actually see inspire upload the result to safe passage? I don’t see anything for him yet and think it’s odd that I have the result but they haven’t uploaded it yet since DCL told me if we went through inspire they provide it straight to Safe Passage for us. Just getting worried since we cruise soon.

Hi all, hoping someone can help. I took my son last night to get his PCR through inspire at the Sheraton for our Friday sailing. I got the results back that he was negative almost an hour later. How long after getting the text with the result did you actually see inspire upload the result to safe passage? I don’t see anything for him yet and think it’s odd that I have the result but they haven’t uploaded it yet since DCL told me if we went through inspire they provide it straight to Safe Passage for us. Just getting worried since we cruise soon.

I wouldn't be worried at all since you have the negative test result. If they ask as you arrive, you have the proof of the negative test.

Thank you guys for the info!
As an update in case someone else finds this thread while searching, my sons results were uploaded at 8 pm on Tuesday and came in around midnight Thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter