How long did it take to hear back on ROFR? (April-July)

If you have recently had a ROFR response (between April to July 2022), how long did it take?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-14 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-21 Days

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 22-28 Days

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • 29-35 Days

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 36+ Days

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It would be great to have an easy to see, average response time for ROFR for the last few months.
I totally understand the frustration of waiting. We submitted an offer on a VGF contract on May 11 and heard back on June 2 so it was pretty quick!! But our prior offer on an SS contract took 46 days and then Disney took it in ROFR. Ugh. It worked out better for us since I really wanted the VGF contract but the waiting is always tough. Best wishes to you!

1st attempt - 26 days (passed)
2nd attempt - 29 days (taken)
3rd attempt - 33 days (taken)
4th attempt - 30 days and counting

So it looks like the majority happen around 30 days. My guess is probably in the 25-35 timeframe covers about 75-80% of the decisions.

So it looks like the majority happen around 30 days. My guess is probably in the 25-35 timeframe covers about 75-80% of the decisions.
Looking at the dates- when the contracts come in they must put them in an aging pile for a weekly meeting in 4 weeks- they review them ( probably takes an hour) then hand them off to a clerk who files and sends out the notification- That would explain the distribution over a 5 day spread.

If not RR/VGF/VPB would get put In a no pile and get resolved sooner.

The place I work does a similar thing with expense reports ( 30 day hold) so we always get them in 31-38 days

32 days on the one that was taken in July.

26 days for the one that passed yesterday. Yes, notified on a Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter