How Long Did You Date Before You Married/Spring Break!

We dated for two months got engaged and then got married 5 months to the day we met. Have been married for 18 years.

This is us as well! We met through an online dating service Feb. 15, he proposed in April, and we were married on July 16. We've been married 8 years.

Hi Lynn, great to see you. :wave2: And congratulations for your son and daughter-in-law, and you and hubby too. :cloud9:

Marie and I dated 2 years, one additional year engaged, three total. Coming up on 41 years in a few months.

We met in Archaeology Class in College, Flora and Fauna Analysis will do it every time :) We dated for a year before I proposed to her in front of the Castle at Magic Kingdom. We were engaged for 3 years, we waited until we graduated from College and had good jobs before we got married. We have been married for 5 years this April and together a total of 9. We have gone on Vacation to Disney every year for the past 9 and year 10 will be no different :goodvibes

Congrats to everyone! Started dating my DH our senior year in high school. We Hung out as friends for 4 or 5 months, started dating October 99, engaged February 2010 planned for a June wedding on th beach, found out May 2010 we were having an addition. Got married in June, didn't have a honeymoon but went to WDW with my family in July. He's my best friend.

We dated for a year and half before getting engaged and were engaged for 7 months before we got married. We've been married 3 and a half years.

Friends for about a year dated for a another year plus (under two but over one) and now almost married 15 years.

Dated 7 weeks

Engaged 5 months

Married for 15.5 years (will be 16yrs in Aug).

Started seeing each other and got married within 6 months. He says it was technically 5 months because he went away for 6 weeks just after we started seeing each other. We've been married 27 years.

Dated for 15 months, engaged for 2 months, and we've been married for 10 months. We've been living in different states for the past 5 months though. :(

Dated 3 months

engaged 5 months

married 27 years this June

We dated just over 1.5 years and we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this weekend!

Dated 12 years before we got married. We've been married for 12 1/2 years. So that's 24 years together overall going on 25 this summer.

DH and I started dating in h.s. and have been together ever since :love: :cloud9:

Met in 1988. Married in 1991. Going on 21 years married.

I wish DH and I could have done that. We started dating in 1987 (he graduated h.s. in 88), but weren't able to afford to get married until 1999. That and the fact that DH was in college and I didn't go to college until 1994.

Dated for 4 years - from when I was 16 yrs old to 20 years old
Engaged for 1 year - engaged on my 20th birthday
Married 20 years this May 2012 - married on my 21st birthday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter