• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does Winnie Pooh character lunch take?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I booked a character lunch at Crystal Palace for my kids an grand children. Anybody know how much time should be allotted for this? 45 minutes? Trying to figure how to do fast passes and plans around this meal. Thanks very much for any help.

I booked a character lunch at Crystal Palace for my kids an grand children. Anybody know how much time should be allotted for this? 45 minutes? Trying to figure how to do fast passes and plans around this meal. Thanks very much for any help.

More like double that...about 90 minutes.

Expect 90 although you might be done in an hour. It depends on where you get seated and how far characters are in their rotation and such. I wouldn’t bank on 45 minutes. Crystal Palace is pretty big.

More than an hour if you want to see all the characters. 90 minutes is a good bet.

Agree with the others, 90 minutes. Characters take longer here than most places, in our experience.

It's a big restaurant, and the sightlines are such they can't run two of any given character.

If you are not already, there’s a good chance you will slowly turn gray waiting for characters to come to your table at CP. :D

90 mins sounds about right. You can gauge it while there if you have one of the tables they come to first or last in your section and how many characters are past your table. It can be significantly shorter if you get lucky or don’t care if you see them all.

To help shorten things up, ask for your bill as soon as you’ve ordered your drinks. Our experience has been that many servers disappear never to be found again when it’s time to pay the bill (Disney/FL efficiency is very different from what I’m used to in the Midwest).

Did this meal today. They said it would take 90 minutes to see all 4 characters. We were out in about 60 minutes, met all 4.

Edit to add: Of course -- your mileage may vary, but if it were me I would plan for 90 minutes anyway.

Did this meal today. They said it would take 90 minutes to see all 4 characters. We were out in about 60 minutes, met all 4.

Edit to add: Of course -- your mileage may vary, but if it were me I would plan for 90 minutes anyway.
We had a similar experience but I think we just got lucky. I could see an easy 90 minutes or more there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter