How long for Gifts of a lifetime??

Michele

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in two weeks and I was hoping to order Guest of Honor badges. Their website says shipped within 21 days, but I was just curious of you all that have ordered, how fast did your shipment arrive? Just wondering if the average is any faster than their estimate. I hate to pay $20 for front desk shipment. I would like to have these before we go. One DS has an uncommon name and we might have a hard time finding one with his name, Brendan, once we get there.

What is your experience or how hard do you think it might be to find his name? I have never looked for the GOH badges in WDW before, do they have them at the resort shops, etc.

We got ours really quickly after we ordered them from GOL. However, if you wait until you get there, you won't have a problem. There are several stores where they actually make them for you with your name on them. You don't have to try and find an already made one. My name has a sort of unusual spelling, and that is what we did. We had mine made at the "Celebrity Five and Dime" store at MGM. I think they make them other places as well, but I'm not sure where.

What Do GOH badges get you?

Brad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter