How long have you been a member of DIS?

Click on my user name. See if it tells you. It should in fact give you when I joined, when I was last seen, and if I'm currently on the dis, what I'm looking at.

Yes, I know you can do that. My point was that it isn’t there for immediate viewing on all devices, even in landscape mode. Me and my silly iPhone, right? Lol.

Well, I had another user name which disappeared and I could no longer access. So counting that I think since 1997 or 1998.

I first logged in 2008, when I was planning my trip for that summer. After that trip, I stopped coming around for a while, but I've been back for quite a while, and I have no idea when I'll be in one of the parks again.

Well I used to have a different user name and then forgot the password and couldn't remember what the user name was (it had twins in it). So I made this user name. But originally joined around 2007-2008 ish. Became DVC member in 2006 and was on Intercot first, around 2005. Was on that a couple years before finding the Dis.

Last edited:
Sometime in the mid 90s. I know I had to reregister at some point...

I wonder if most people here are long time members? I think perhaps the boards use to be booming , but not as much now, take for instance the camping board , if I go there and look, most of the pictures posted were from years ago, most of the posts were from years ago as well , but it does have some traffic but the pictures and information seems to be old, and the board is very slow moving. Now this is my opinion only, not to say it's the gospel but appears that way to me. But I have only been here for a while not sure how long really.

Longer than what my "joined" date says (thanks to the crash), I remember lurking here as a member but not posting before our first trip in the late 90s.

Long enough that I remember printing off on my dot matrix printer at work a bunch of trip reports to read on the airplane on my way to WDW (DS's first trip and he's 25 now...)

Feeling old.......

Terri

Since October 2018. I visited the site prior to that time for other Disney trips, but didn't actually join until 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter