• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long have you had your laptop/computer?

Our laptop and desktop are both five years old and seem to be going strong.
We have another desktop, which DS uses for schoolwork, that's 8 years old.

My laptop will turn 5 next month. It still is fast enough for what I do, but if I bump it, it turns itself off suddenly.

My last 2 HP laptops survived about 3 years. I just got an MS Surface Pro about 6 weeks ago. Loving it so far!

My laptop (which is my only computer) is 9 1/2 year old. I am really stunned it has lasted so long. It's an HP.

It has been a "desktop" the last two years though as the battery does not last now if unplugged and in the last 6 months one of the hinges and broken and is not super strong. I'm going to keep limping it along as long as I can though. It's been an awfully good computer so far.

HP desktop since late 2006, it's a little slow but it is mostly DD's computer for homeschooling. I have Dell mini laptop (Christmas 2009) that works great, although I have had to replace the power cord twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter