How long have your neighbors been your current neighbors?

next door and across the street, since the houses were built......13 years.
The one next across the street moved in about 8 years ago

Well I've lived there 8 years. so one house, 8 years. the other houses have all moved in within the last 2-3 years. We don't have many neighbors tho

On either side just a few years, but some on this block have been here as long as I have when our homes were first built.

Been in our house since 1983. Neighbor across the street are the original owners so they bought in 1979 (almost bought our house instead) so 38 1/2 years. Neighbors on the west, almost 7 years. Neighbors on the east, 2 1/2 years. That house has kind of been jinxed. 7 owners in 38 years, several of whom had to move to due bad life choices.

My one set of neighbors moved in 25 years ago and the other side about 5 years ago.

The ones on the left, about two years. The ones on the right, about the same but they're members of the family that lived in the house since it was built. They took it over when their elderly mother died. Behind us, the neighbors with whom we share a fence have lived in their home for more years than I've been here, so I don't know. I'm here nearly 14 years.

We have one neighbour on one side. None on the other as we are at the end of the street. We have lived here for 49 years, the only two original owners on the street of 18 houses. They are the best neighbours and very good friends, like family. We’ve gone through a lot together. This was supposed to be our starter home, but we paid it off quickly and have renovated and upgraded many times. It’s okay, but too small, especially when the whole family is here. But big enough for just the two of us now.

On one side, they’ve been here since we have so almost 11 years. The other side has been there a little over a year and directly across the street about 2 years.

We have a lot of neighbors, 2 moved in last month, the oldest has here close to 75 years.We moved in 24 years ago, many were here before us.

About 5 months, moved into a new development, new construction area. We are all new but have already become quite close to some of them.

Most of us all moved in about 5.5 years ago as thats how old the houses are. A few just moved in with ing the last 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter