How long is too long with toddler?

Depends on your kid. My 2.5 year old would have been thrilled, but could sleep anywhere and was generally happy anywhere.

I don't think a trip this long is actually neccesary, but I don't see the problem with it either.
She’s never had problems are far as sleeping in different places so hopefully she will do well. We are really planning to base our days around her. She’s also just a very happy child so I think she will love it. At this point I’m not sure I can shave any days off without my package being more expensive since I bought it before the two ticket price jumps 🙃

For my little one, we have traveled quite a bit and 5 days is our sweet spot, so we're doing 5 days in Oct (he will be 1.5). Anything shorter feels rushed and we can't settle in, but anything longer I am ready to go home and parent in a more comfortable environment! Of course, if you are bringing grandparents or other relatives this view might change but that's my opinion. If this is a once in a lifetime trip, I would extend a bit but no more than a week.
I wish we had been able to travel more. We had an Alaska cruise planned that we canceled before it was canceled for us. She had a blast on the short zoo trip we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter