How long on hold for WDW PS?

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Can anyone call the toll free number? I thought that was just for club members...

Non-club member here, and it worked just fine for me! :teeth:

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Can anyone call the toll free number? I thought that was just for club members...
When I originally called to make my room ressies I was on hold for quite a while. When CRO finally answered I asked if there was a toll-free number I could use and they gave me the number I posted above. CRO said it could be used by anyone - I'm not a club member either. Luckily the number also works for PS!
Hope this helps!
TTFN!

I called yesterday (Wed) @ 4:30 to make an additional PS for LTT now that MK hours are posted for Feb. Had to wait about 20 min. The very nice CM told me the lines have been jammed with folks trying to book PS for xmas and NY week. She said they get upset when they are told everything they want is booked up so the CMs have to search for anything available and it takes a long time per customer.

I am on hold now and there is no background music to let you know that you haven't been disconnected. It's very quiet. It was this way for me the other day, too. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter