• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long to get credit for cancel CRT?

maci

<font color=CC0066>Can I go on vacation yet?<font
Ok, so I cancelled CRT 2 weeks ago, and still do not have a credit for my deposit!
Anyone else have experince with this? How long did it take to get your credit?
Have called disney and have gotten the total run around and been told it will take one to two bill cycles...2 months!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Must also all 3 people I have spoke to, have not been very friendly! And I have been nothing but nice...so far!

I cancelled one in June, and the credit showed up on the next statement, maybe 2 weeks later? It took forever when I was on the phone though, I had to talk to 3 or 4 CM's and wait on hold while they called the credit card co.

I just cancelled CRT for Oct 25 & 26....they told me it could take up to 2 billing cycles depending on the billing cycle of your credit card. I hope not--I'd like my $$$$$$$ back on my card before I go--I'm now going the week of Oct 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter